- #40D4W Explained: Forty Days For Wife
- #40D4W – Day 1: Check your ego at the door
- #40D4W – Day 2: This is how I roll
- #40D4W – Day 3: A roll of the dice
- #40D4W – Day 4: Vanity, all is vanity
- #40D4W – Day 5: At what price porcelain?
- #40D4W – Day 6: Not far enough from the madding crowd
- #40D4W – Day 7: Laundry by any other name is still Hell
- #40D4W – Day 8: Fibber McGee’s Closet – Round One
- #40D4W – Day 9: Stripping the lights. Fantastic.
- #40D4W – Day 10: Souper Man
- #40D4W – Day 11: A thousand words
- #40D4W – Day 12: Philosowrapter
- #40D4W – Day 13: As nasty as I don’t wanna be
- #40D4W – Day 14: Confessions of an Angry Man
- #40D4W – Day 15: My side of the story
- #40D4W – Day 16: Basic Training
- #40D4W – Day 17: Course it’s a good idea!
- #40D4W – Day 18: Now that’s a fire!
- #40D4W – Day 19 – 31: Mid-Wife Crises
January 17, 2016
I’m afraid today wasn’t much of a sacrifice. I could say I stayed out of Mama’s way, and let her have the whole day with The Boyz all to herself – but that’s just because I was awake until 5:30 this morning from last night and slept until 2:20 this afternoon.
The time with The Boyz IS important and Mama does not get as much as she might because of her work. They had a good time, mostly, but she was ready to be home!
The evening was relaxing and we played a game. That was kind of tough on my middle son because he wasn’t getting easy questions (It’s a trivia board game about the United States) and he was tired. All of us were.
Today was just a day. I was in my pajamas all day. Hopefully I will be rested for this week – I haven’t been sleeping well.
Maybe making Sunday a day of rest was a good idea, Lord.